Specifically, this position will be responsible for duties including but not limited to:
• Manage and organize Dr. Horton’s calendar.
• Coordinate overall schedule, including flights, accommodations, transportation, and medical appointments.
• Coordinate all tasks and appointments at Westminster • Seminary California, including faculty and student appointments.
• Manage class syllabi and Populi at Westminster Seminary California.
• Provide weekly schedule of upcoming commitments.
• Manage speaking and writing schedule and deadlines.
• Print necessary items.
• Manage and coordinate interviews. • Send Dr. Horton’s biography to necessary recipients, draft and provide talking points.
• Prepare and submit expense reports to the Bookkeeper.
• Answer and coordinate email on Dr. Horton’s behalf in consultation with the President of White Horse Inn.
• Schedule donor calls.
• Work cooperatively with the Donor Relations Manager on Major Gift donors.
• On occasion, schedule Dr. Horton’s family trips in coordination with White Horse Inn events.
The Executive Assistant will be required to work 4-5 hours per day, Monday thru Friday at the White Horse Inn offices. Outside of these hours, the Executive Assistant must be willing to be on call from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. by mobile or email correspondence.