Coming together as a church
This Sunday, we'll be gathering for worship outdoors! As some of you may have heard, the Department of Public Health came out with new/revised guidelines regarding places of worship that does not limit the size of an outdoor gathering as long as physical distancing of a minimum of 6 feet is in place between attendees from different households.
As we considered different options to maximize participation, help ensure an encouraging Sunday experience, and be mindful of our neighbors, we decided that the back lawn/parking lot space will accommodate our needs the best. We're excited to have more people gather and worship at the same time. Of course, there may still be a large number of New Life family members who won't be able to attend. For you, and for many others tuning in from around the world, our virtual service will continue to be available.
With that said, here's what you need to know about this Sunday:
- What time? Only 1 Sunday Service @ 9:30am.
- Where? Back lawn/parking lot in front of the Y&F building.
- What do I bring? Bible, lawn chair, water, and sunscreen/umbrella.
- Do I need to sign-up? No need to sign up!
- Will other safety protocol be in place? Yes, we will still follow CDC guidelines.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems signing up, please contact Lesa at the front office @ 760-489-5714.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing many of you on Sunday!
Pastor Robin Lee